Aptoide APK: When it comes to downloading installing and games to your Android device, it is strongly recommended to stick to Google Play, but you must know that there are somewhat a few alternatives in there.
So there is no doubt that APK Mirror is one of the most popular sources as you’ve got a guarantee that the apps you’re getting are safe. You must also be aware, though, that Aptoide can also be an excellent source. If you are wondering about what makes Aptoide unique here it goes:
What is Aptoide APK?
These are a 3rd party app store (Google Play is a 2nd party one) for those of you who hear about it for the first time, with far more than 230 million users now. It’s prevalent in Asia, particularly in China, where Android-running phones don’t come with the installed Google App Package as they’re banned, so users need to rely on Appstore’s like this.
Also, the main advantage is that you can find applications that are available for absolutely zero charge only if you pay for them in the Play Store. Yeah, it’s all free!
It doesn’t mean, however, that you should try to pirate apps. You have to pay for the premium apps you download if you care about either the work of the developers. It is, after all, a matter of ethics.
App Name: Aptoide APK
Supported devices: Android 4.0+
Category: App Store
- Aptoid is safe while you’re downloading badge apps.
- By all this, you know you don’t download any malicious software, adware, or any other types of mobile viruses that might damage your phone.
- Now that you know what Aptoide is and what are the features it provides with going further, we will see how to download the Aptoide APK.
- On the other hand, there is a very cool thing about it: there are no geo-restricted apps available.
- So now you can access any title you want, no matter wherever you are.
How to Download & Install Aptoide APK For Android?
So how do you get the Aptoide app on your device? If you get a smartphone where the app not already downloaded, you will need to download and install the APK file physically.
- This procedure is a bit different from the standard method, and first, you need to allow your gadget to access apps outside the Google Play Store.
- To do this, you will have to go to Settings, then Security in your smartphone and check Unknown Sources afterward.
- At this point, it’s not worth keeping your device in this setting when you want to receive an update from Aptoide for your apps as well.
- Then you need to get the Appstore APK file on your Android smartphone or tablet to Aptoide from your browser.
- The Aptoide app can be installed directly from the link above button.
- So download the APK file of the app using the above method or by the link.
- Click the download file to start installing it, and you can open the app once it’s complete.
- You presently have to sign in