Candy Crush Saga APK is a casual puzzle-like, highly successful game that has created two spin-off games and numerous copycats. The game as a whole is incredibly simple, making it a crucial time-waster on the iPhones and iPads of many people.
Since you’re entering Candy Crush Saga’s world and you’re struggling to figure out if the game’s worth downloading, here’s all you need to know! Candy Crush Saga is very simple. You win every other level by finishing your goal, which is usually limited by how many moves you are allowed to make.
What is Candy Crush Saga APK?
Most early levels require you to have a certain number of points, but as you move forward through the game, you’re going to have to complete other goals like clearing all the Jelly.
When you mix four or maybe more candies, you will receive a special candy to match other candies of the same type, enabling you to clear more candy simultaneously.
|Name||Candy Crush Saga|
|Supported Devices||Android 4.0+, Pc, iOS|
|Last Updated||Feb 2020|
- You also can match two unique candies to trigger multiple effects at once, even if they’re a different type.
- Usually, doing this when you can is a good idea, so you can collect points faster! Trying to clear jelly and other obstacles are just as simple as crushing candy over the position where the jelly or barriers lie.
- It takes more than one crush to eliminate many obstacles later on in the game. By crushing candies, you win points, that is, lining up for at least three in a row with the same form of candy.
- The higher your score goes, when the more candy you crush.
- If you fail to achieve a level goal, you’re going to lose a life. You begin with five lives, and it takes 30 minutes to replenish each time you lose one.
- Once you’re out of life, you won’t be able to proceed to play this game until at least one life has been replenished.
- By spending gold, you may also refill lives, that you have to buy with real money.
How to Download & Install Candy Crush Saga APK?
So how do you get your device’s Candy Crush app? You will have to physically download and install the APK file if you have a smartphone where the app is not already downloaded.
- This is a bit different method from t