Viber APK: Viber is a VoIP instrument that enables mobile phone users worldwide to make free voice and video calls and share text messages with multimedia attachments. It is among the most popular communications apps in some parts of the world but indeed has always remained in Skype and WhatsApp’s shadow.
Viber is one of the leading players on the market, with over 1 billion users. Using your mobile number, it identifies you on the network and enables you to communicate freely bypassing your mobile carrier using VoIP.
Viber Out enables you to make phone calls at cheaper VoIP rates to non-Viber, landline, and mobile numbers. For most systems, the app is available, including iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry.
What is Viber APK?
While using the service, you don’t need to register or sign in. When you download the app to your device, you will be prompted to enter your phone number, and you will receive an access code via SMS, which you will enter when activated. You will then be identified on Viber’s massive user base via your mobile phone number.
Group communication is another thing widely used on Viber, but many other apps have preceded Viber in this. The app enables you to pick and add contacts for participation from your address book. You can also download FM WhatsApp APK for free video and audio calls.
App Name: Viber APK
Supported devices: Android 2.0+
Category: Social Media APK’s
- Before starting anything if Viber is selected, the number is checked to see if this is registered with Viber, as only those are allowed free service.
- The app is not very resource-intensive and installs quite fast.
- It’s easy to use. It operates in the background (if you, of course, allow it to do so) taking advantage of new smartphones multitasking potential.
- You can also post and send pictures and map locations via Viber.
- Viber also has a desktop and laptop version that allows you to stay connected while you’re on your computer.
How To Download & install Viber APK?
So how do you get the Viber APK app on your device? If you get a smartphone where the app is not already downloaded, you will need to download and install the APK file physically.
- This procedure is a bit different from the standard method, and first, you need to allow your gadget to access apps outside the Google Play Store.
- To do this, you will have to go to Settings, then Security in your smartphone and check Unknown Sources afterward.
- At thi